February 28, 2009
Technique of the Week!
Card was done by a fellow Demo Jean Nauta
Thank you Jean!
1) Use as a VERSAMARK PAD ( pg 190 #102283 $7.50)
2) Poppin' Pastels: Stamp w/VersaMark (VM) then use a cotton ball or Sponge Dauber to rub Pastel Chalk ( pg 152 # 105542 $24.95) over all the CS (or just where you have stamped). The colors will stick where you have stamped & will "pop" out. To do 2-Step stampin', let step 1 dry completely (use heat tool ( pg 186 # 100005 $29.95 if desired) before doing step 2. (also used was the Round Tab Punch (pg 195 #108340 $15.95 and Ticket corner punch #107214 $6.95)
Other Techniques you can try are:
2) Reverse Pastels: Using Pastels, rub color onto black or dark CS. Ink stamp w/VERSAMARK PAD & stamp onto CS. The pastels will stick to the wet stamp & the CS color will show through. Be sure to clean stamp before reinking!!
3) Resist: Using glossy CS, stamp image using VERSAMARK PAD. Ink brayer & brayer over stamped CS. The color will not stick to the VM. Also works on matte finish, but looks better on glossy.
4) WaterMark: When you stamp on colored CS, the CS becomes darker where you stamped - perfect for making backgrounds.
5) Use the VERSAMARK PAD for regular embossing by stamping the image and then covering with our embossing powders, shake off, Heat and let cool , The image will then be raised
You can also embossing using any of our CRAFT inks , stamp the image, cover with CLEAR embossing powder, heat and let cool.
For any question on my Techniques of Week just send me an email
Thanks for looking!
Floating and Fluttering Mini Bendi Card Floating and Fluttering bundle #156239 Also used Sale a bration sets Heal Your heart # 155291 Darli...
Gilded Autumn Suite # 155123 Other items used From the annual catalog #151820 Rectangle dies #151770 Layering circle dies #153557 Velveteen ...
Some great Alternatives to this Month's paper Pumpkin ... Items used.. Aug-Dec mini catalog Gilded Autumn DSP # 153520 Magic In this Nig...
Christmas in July with Wishes and Wonder This is a mega suite! I will be featuring the 2nd set on My Facebook Live Friday Mornin...